Over the past few years I’ve really made an effort to find the best-of-the-best when it comes to skincare and beauty. So it shouldn’t be a surprise that the year would come and I wouldn’t have any new favourites. This year for my best of series, I thought I would just mention the NEW bests for me, instead of everything by category. So, here’s what I’ve been loving!
- Foundation: This one is a bit of a twofer. For my summer skin I’ve been loving the Clinique Even Better Glow Foundation, but for winter it has to be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation. Both make my dewy skin dreams come true.
- Bronzer: Finally a new bronzer has graced my pale cheeks – the Bare Minerals Endless Summer Bronzer has been game changing (I even love wearing it as a shadow)!
- Blush: When it comes to blushes, Buxom latest release of their Wanderlust Primer Infused Blush have blown me away. I alternate between two shades mostly – Seychelles and Dolly.
- Eyebrows: Another win for Anastasia Beverly Hills comes in the form of their DipBrow Gel in taupe. The formula, shade and applicator are simply perfection.
- Eyeshadow: The Giorgio Armani Eye Tints in Halo and Rose Gold have topped my list of new eyeshadows worth loving – I like to apply a sheer layer across the lid for a little every-day-sparkle.
- Mascara: This year I tried more clean beauty product than ever before and the Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara was by far one of my best new discoveries – I’ve already purchased another tube!
- Lip Gloss: Rodin released a bunch of new Luxury Lip and Cheek Oils in 2019 and I haven’t stopped using them since I got them. Both the Vanessa Traina and the Donald Robertson designs make picking up doubles worth it.
- Lipstick: The Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in Be Mine has brought true joy to my lips all year long. And while it’s hard to say if this should be counted as a lipstick, or a lip gloss, I’m including it here because I DO WHAT I WANT.
If you don’t see a category above and are wondering what I’m using, check out my Best Of from 2018! What have been your favourites?