ALERT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! This Sephora Spring Sale is upon us and this year VIB Rouge is getting 20% off! Here’s what’s on my wish list…
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb: This is a repurchase for me – but there really is no better time to stock up on the staples like now. I love this cream because it’s super lightweight while being incredibly hydrating.
- Too Faced Natural Lust Satin Bronzer: I don’t think I have any Too Faced in my collection at the moment, so this will be a nice addition. I’ve already tried this in-store – it’s super pigmented and has a beautiful satin finish. Plus the packaging is cute as hell.
- Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment: This looks absolutely incredible. I’ve seen some swatches online and I’m super keen to put this to the test. I love the shades 02 Luminary and 03 Tiger’s Eye.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner: I actually recommended this to my sister without ever trying it for myself, and after seeing it on her I now need it in my collection.
- Sephora Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleanser Mini: Another repurchase. I love the mini version of this cleanser because it’s super compact, and to be honest it works just as well as the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser in my opinion.
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm in Berry: This is currently out of stock right now but I’m praying it will come back in time for the sale. I’ve seen a number of beauty bloggers singing this balm’s praises, and I already know that I love Laneige so I’m super excited to get my hands on this!
Yes, VIB and Beauty Insiders will also be getting a discount, at 15% and 10% respectively, but if you’re Rouge status, you’ll notice that this is a bump up from last year! The sale runs from April 26 to May 6 for Rouge, and May 2 to 6 for VIB and Beauty Insiders! What’s on your list?