Coming at you with another Best of for 2018 – this time we’re talking skincare! Check out what made top shelf status this year, below..
- Night Cleanser: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm has quickly become a fast favourite, replacing my love for cleaning oils in general.
- Day Cleanser: The Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser has remained in the number one spot now two years running, and you’ll see no complaints from me.
- Serum: A relatively new discovery, the Ren Skincare EverCalm Anti-Redness Serum has done wonders for me skin, and there’s no looking back.
- Face Moisturizer: Belif remains in the number one spot for best moisturizer, but this year it’s for their True Cream Aqua Bomb instead of their Moisturizing Bomb because I’ve been loving the lighter fare as of late.
- Oil: I’m all out at the moment, but 2018 was the year of Squalane for me, putting Indie Lee’s Squalane Facial Oil in the number one spot in terms of a night time oil treatment.
- Eye Cream: I’ve really struggled with my eyes this year – with bad reaction after bad reaction. To be perfectly honest the only thing I’ve been able to tolerate is the Eucerin Eczema Relief.
- Face Mask: Speaking of sensitivity Ren’s EverCalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask has literally saved my skin on many occasions this year, so it’s no wonder that it’s kept its number one spot.
- Toner: Fresh’s Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence has been just that, a treat for the skin in 2018 – making its way into top toner position.
- Exfoliator: Another 2018 discovery was the Neostrata Smooth Surface Glycolic Peel – an OG in the skincare world, but a new addition to my routine that has really taken my skincare to the next level.
- Body Wash: While the L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil lived in my shower for most of the year, I finally picked up the Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and it’s definitely giving L’Occitane a run for its money.
- Body Scrub: Lush’s Rub Rub Rub body scrub has finally made its way back into the number one spot, and I can’t believe I forgot how much I loved this stuff!
What have you loved in 2018? Let me know in the comments below and if you haven’t already checked out my Best Of: Makeup Addition click HERE!!