It’s been too long since the last one, but with the Sephora Spring Sale only days away, and I’m once again sharing what’s on my wishlist.
Keep in mind, not everything on this list will find its way in to my basket, but here’s what I’ve been eyeing up lately.
- Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm: I’m a big time lip balm girl, and I LOVE Buxom’s plumping formula, so combining the two into one sounds like my cup of tea!
- Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation: Not that I need another foundation, but I’ve heard only great things about this innovative formula and it’s got me itching to put it to the test.
- Origin’s Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb: Speaking of innovation, this cooling primer definitely sounds like something I need to test out. But I have so many primers on this list so which one will make it in to my basket has yet to be determined.
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder: I haven’t heard much about this powder, and I don’t typically powder my face, but this formula sounds really interesting. I’ve heard that it has an almost water-like feeling, despite it being a powder. It might be just what I need for my dry skin.
- rms Living Luminizer: This has been on my list for a long time now – even I’m surprised I don’t own this cult classic already.
- Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette: Becca’s Ombre Rouge is one of my all-time favourite eye palettes, so what better time than to add its sister to my collection.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base: I actually got a sample of this a while back and have been missing it ever since I used it up. It’s super hydrating and gives you a beautiful glow. The perfect base to any makeup.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in S-50 – Satiny Taupe: I’d like to thank my sister for this one. She recently started wearing this shade and I’m absolutely living for it. I don’t typically wear eyeliner, but I always like to have one in my collection just in case. And maybe with this shade I’ll be more inclined to use it!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer: The final primer on my list is probably the most popular – it’s a staple in almost every beauty guru’s kit, but for some reason I haven’t taken the plunge yet. Maybe this will be the time!
What’s on your wish list? Catch the sale from April 13-16 for VIB Rouge, and 20-23 for VIB and BeautyInsiders!