We’re back with another Best of 2017 – this time, it’s the skincare edition. Read on for what caught my eye this year… there may even be a few surprises!
- Night Cleanser: The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil is still one of my go-to night cleansers, but I recently discovered the Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil, which is giving The Body Shop a run for its money.
- Day Cleanser: This year was the year of Glossier, so it’s no wonder that my top day cleanser is their Milky Jelly Cleanser.
- Serum: Not pictured because I recently ran out of it, but the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum has been what I keep going back to.
- Face Moisturizer: Belif’s The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb (and even their lighter Aqua Bomb) have quickly become staples in my daily skincare routine.
- Oil: If you know me at all you know I love facial oils, and one that’s definitely put in the time this year is MV Organic’s Daily Soother Booster.
- Eye Cream: Another recent purchase that has made it’s way to holy grail status is Saturday Skin’s Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream. I mean come on, look at that bottle.
- Face Mask: I’ve still been loving Charlotte Tilbury’s Goddess Skin Clay Mask, but something I picked up this year that I’ve been loving is Ren’s Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask – it’s perfect for my sensitive, red skin.
- Toner: Darphin Intral Toner has found its way back in to my favourites again this year – so that’s no surprise.
- Exfoliator: Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive is still what I’ve been using on my face, but for lips, I’ve been loving the Milani Keep it Sweet Sugar Lip Scrub.
- Body Wash: The L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil is still definitely a holy grail cleanser, but lately I’ve been eyeing up the Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash – have you tried it? Should I!?
- Body Scrub: Something I actually received as a gift, but the formula and scent is to die for, is the Fields of Ambrosia Whipped Salt Scrub in Morrocan Sandalwood.
BONUS ROUND: HAIRCARE
I don’t typically include haircare in these round ups, but there have been two items that have just been blowing my mind this year that I felt the need to mention them. Those are Klorane’s Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, and Dry Bar’s Sparkling Soda Shine Mist, of course. If you haven’t given these a try, I definitely recommend you do.
Any skincare (or haircare) products make the cut for you this year? Let me know what I should try in 2018, in the comments below!