The annual Sephora November VIB Rouge sale is just around the corner – from Nov. 3rd to 6th and again from the 10th to the 15th. And you know I’ve been stocking up my cart in preparation. To celebrate, I thought I’d share what’s on my wish this year…
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: I’m still on the hunt for the perfect bridal foundation, and after years and years of positive reviews of Nars Sheer Glow, I thought I’d give it a try. In truth, Tanya Burr was my influence for this purchase.
- Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream: I’ve been searching for a new eye cream and I saw that Sephora was now stocking Saturday Skin (an Instagram favourite), so I thought, what better time to try out a brand I’ve heard so much about.
- Foreo Issa Hybrid Brush Head: Finally, Foreo Issa Hybrid brushes are available in Canada – the only downside is that these have to be shipped by ground, so I won’t be expecting next-day delivert.
- Blithe Energy Citrus Honey Splash Mask: Now this is something I wish I could buy. Blithe is only actually available in Sephora in the US, but if I had my way, I would definitely be adding this to my cart. This is such an amazing concept – a splash on mask for in the shower when you are looking for a quick pick-me-up.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: Same with this mask, for some reason only available in the US – but something I’ve only heard rave reviews of.
- Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat: Part of Natasha Denona’s Holiday collection, the Chroma Crystal Top Coat in Grey Brown is actually sold out at the moment, but I’m desperately hoping for a restock while the sale is going on.
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen: Another skincare item that I’ve had my heart set on for quite some time now is the Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen, but at $132 CAD I was waiting for a sale to make the splurge. Check out some of the Sephora reviews on this bad-boy – I’m hoping for some stellar results.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Duo On The Go: I’m already a huge fan of Kevyn Aucoin’s Celestial Powder in Candlelight, but this handy on-the-go duo also includes the makeup artists cult favourite Sculpting Powder. Not only is the the perfect travel face duo, but it can double as an eye shadow palette when you’re packing light.
- Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask: Finally, and because I can’t seem to get my hands on the other masks I’m dying to try out, the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask is a luxurious, creamy anti-aging mask for softer glowing skin. I actually tried a sample of this a few weeks ago and instantly added it to my list.
What’s on your wish list? Send me your must haves on Instagram!